Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Katie & Dustin - Columbus MS Photographer

Let me introuduce you to Katie and Dustin... super sweet couple that I had the pleasure of doing engagement photos for.  I wish I could put into words how sweet this couple was with each other - and you could just see it in their faces how much they enjoyed being with each other.





I am in love with this light, it was so gorgeous!


 Katie is absolutely just gorgeous... cant wait to do her bridal pictures!


In love with this light too... so yummy!


 And gotta get the rings shots... love how the colors turned out on these!

As I said, I am so looking forward to doing Katie's bridals soon... they are going to be spectacular!

And yes, if you read the last post, we are adopting.... our new blog for that journey is at www.blessedimpatience.blogspot.com so hope you enjoy!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

No comments: