Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, November 29, 2012

Julie & kids - Columbus MS Photographer

You may remember Abby's pictures from earlier this year - they were gorgeous, so I knew I was going to be in for a treat when her mom asked me to do their family pics... and I think I was right!






See, what did I tell you?  Super gorgeous family... I loved every minute of hanging out with them.

We have a new adoption fundraiser up now at www.blessedimpatience.blogspot.com if you want to check that out... we are so grateful for everyone's support!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

No comments: