Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, November 26, 2012

Hintz Family - Columbus MS Photographer

If  you saw The Rose Tattoo earlier this year in Columbus, then you know the director did an amazing job... her name is Melanie and she is wonderful, so I was excited when we started talking about doing some family pics because not only is Melanie wonderful, her kids are gorgeous... so yeah, I was excited... :)

I joked with them how much they reminded me of the kids from the Narnia movies

yummy light!

Seriously... arent they gorgeous!






I absolutely loved hanging out with these guys and hope we get to do it again next year!  And hopefully another play is in our future as well... cant wait!

Tons of stuff to show you... keep checking in... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

No comments: