Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, November 16, 2012

Melissa & Trey - the Wedding: The Reception - Columbus MS Photographer

And we finally come to the end of this gorgeous wedding... and get down to the really fun part - the reception... this is where everyone got to kick back and just relax and eat some comfort food and wedding cake.... :)









Check out this epic cake-feeding part (and grandma's reaction in the background)!








 A toast to the sweet couple!




Melissa and Trey, if I havent said it enough already, thank you... your wedding was just incredible and I hate such a great time.... yall are so beautiful and fun and I hope we continue to be friends... I hope your first year together is wonderful!

I will be in and out of the office all next week since its Thanksgiving and Daniel and the kids are out of school, so I want to soak as much of them up as possible.... Hope you have a great weekend!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

No comments: