Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Seven Deadly Sins: Sloth - Columbus Ms Photographer

Its Tuesday and you know what that means.... another Sin pic... and next week's is the last one, can you believe it? This one was probably the hardest for me to conceptualize - how do you capture laziness in a single frame? So I let my mind wander and I thought about the 50s and that sort of overwhelming masculinity of the day. The man went to work while the woman stayed home and cleaned, cooked and took care of the kids... and when the man got home, he could rest and do whatever he wanted while the woman still had to get dinner on the table... boo on old antiquated ideas... but I like how this turned out - a big thanks to Kimberly and Tim for helping me out!

So much good stuff upcoming... I cant wait to show you!

And man, the fall is booking up fast, so please dont wait to get your session scheduled - I hate to turn people away.... looks like we are going to have a really nice fall too - Im so excited.... just email me and we will get you set up... :)

2 comments: