Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Seven Deadly Sin: Pride - Columbus Ms Photographer

Next on the sin list is Pride. I might as well say it - I loved this shoot. Kimberly did an amazing job with it and I am forever indebted to her for everything she has done! Plus, she looks pretty darn amazing in that dress, right? This was really a fun shoot though as I got to hang out with some great girls, eat cupcakes and take pictures - with masks! Hope yall are enjoying the sin pictures.... :)

Can you believe school starts Monday? Well, if you are a teacher, it started today - so good luck to all the teachers out there. Where did this summer go? Im having a hard time believing that my oldest is almost 8 and will be in the 3rd grade... especially when I am really in denial about my age and like to pretend Im about 20-something (shhhhh, dont tell). :)

It also means my schedule is filling up.... fast... and I couldnt be more excited.... woo hoo! Dont wait to get your session scheduled - email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and lets get you set up... :)