Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, August 10, 2012

Personal Friday - Columbus MS Photographer

Oh my goodness... how cute is that little blonde haired blue eyed boy? This was taken Christmas of 2006. Gabe was two and Emma was only about a month old, and this was our first Christmas in this house. He still plays with those trains he is sitting in front of....

And it aches my heart to know that he is turning 8 on Monday. I dont think I will be able to stand it... especially since he really is almost as tall as his mama now - and he pretty much is a mini-me which makes my heart ache a little more. I couldnt be more proud to be his mother though - such a smart one and so beautiful too. I love him so much, so much.

So much good planned for this weekend... I hope you do too! :)

No comments: