Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Seven Deadly Sins: Gluttony - Columbus Ms Photographer

Gluttony... this was a fun one... and yes, if you were wondering, those cupcakes in the tub are all real, and not photoshopped.... although if you want to know a secret - they arent real cupcakes that you could eat, but they are real and you dont want to know how much time it took to make them all (probably over 100 of them, although I didnt count, but enough to fill a bathtub).... Rachael did an amazing job on the cupcakes that are sitting on the edge of the tub - the purple ones are really bath bomb fizzies and the blue ones were real and they were amazingly delicious - yummmm!!! You can check her out at her blog and order some of her wonderful stuff for yourself!

Just a reminder that all these prints are on sale for only $100 - and thats for a gorgeous 16x24 canvas ready to hang, or get the whole set for only $500 - thats a huge savings, as each one of these is usually around $300... :)

Still booking appointments... dont wait! Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and lets get you set up... fall is filling up fast!

No comments: