Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, August 17, 2012

Personal Friday - Columbus MS Photographer

Sorry that I didnt get to post yesterday and am late today - this week has been BUSY! Today is a lovely picture of my husband - its actually his headshot and if you come to see The Rose Tattoo in September then you will see this shot in the brochure.... isnt he handsome? He actually tried out for one of the smaller roles and was given the lead male actor role - so yeah, he rocks!

Looking forward to the weekend.... email me anytime at talleyimages@yahoo.com - hope you have a great weekend too!

No comments: