Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Birthday, Gabe - Columbus MS Photographer

(older pic from last year)

Today is my first-born's birthday... I cant believe he is eight! Im not sure where the time has gone. This one is a clone of his mama, which is good and bad... :) He does make my heart go pitter-pat though, and there isnt one second when I havent loved being his mama. He will always be my favorite Gabe in the whole world....

*I know he would be tickled pink if you left a birthday wish... :)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday, Gabe!

The Cookie Mama said...

Happy birthday, Gabe! I hope you have had the best day ever!!!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Thank you both... he had a great birthday!

gregsgourmet said...

Happy belated birthday to Gabe!