Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, April 13, 2012

Personal Friday - Columbus MS Photographer

Yay, its Friday and we all know what that means, right?!!! Thats right, its Personal Friday, which means you get a sneak peek into my life... :)

This is a fairly recent pic from my last birthday.... as Ive mentioned before, I love to dress up in some sort of costume or whatever, so my birthday present this year was having the whole family dress up as punk as possible and just spend the day together... I think we actually look pretty sharp. (and I got my jacket in Hong Kong when we went to get Wallace so its super special and Im glad I get to wear it) (as an aside, please ignore the mess on the right side, and yes, on the left side that is alot of movies - 90% of them are kids movies as we spend alot of time at home and the kids arent allowed to watch 90% of whats on tv, and did you notice the bottom shelf - about 1/3 of our record collection, we are so cool (ha!) - that unit is the one thing most people comment on when they come into our house - funny) Well, I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments: