Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Larissa & Josh - Columbus MS Photographer

You will have to excuse the wonky way the pictures are posted today - blogger is acting up... crazy, but doesnt matter b/c you still get to enjoy some gorgeousness that is Larissa and Josh... as promised, here are their engagement pics... :)

One of the first pics and they are looking fierce!



They were too cute for words - I loved just hanging out with them.

I love this one!
Larissa has the best smile
We even got to incorporate their grandma's blankets in a few, how cute is that?!







Happy ever after... :)
Larissa and Josh, thank you so much for spending the afternoon with me - yall are fabulous and I am so glad we got the chance to connect. I wish you much happiness and a great wedding!


Today is a good day... I just found out that I got accepted into another art show...color me happy! I love being busy and right now I couldnt be any happier (or busier!) - things are slowly falling into place and life is really good. Thank you for helping to make it that way.


Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

Larissa Dixon said...

Thank you so much, Addie! We had a blast and just love the pictures! I need to get with you soon and get some pics printed! Love the blog!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Thank you Larissa!