Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, April 16, 2012

Cinderella, part two - first night - Columbus Ms Photographer

So if youve been on facebook lately, then youve probably seen a few of these, but I wanted to do a more detailed post. If you go back to the part one of the Cinderella shoot, I posted a link to the original Grimm version of the fairytale, and in that version, the ball goes on for 3 nights. Each night, Cinderella is given a different dress that keep getting more and more beautiful, so that is what I really wanted to do. So there are 3 different parts to the actual part 2 shoot... and all done on the same day!

So here we go... this first set was done at the Jackie O'House.

Model: Maritta Rondeau


Hair Stylist: Brii Alicea from the "Hair Studio" in Starkville, MS


Make-up: Maritta Rondeau


Fashion Stylist: Maritta Rondeau


Vendor: Oooh La La Boutique in Starkville, MS


Location: Jackie O' House



A huge thank you to everyone involved. Maritta was there for 4 hours in heels and not a word of complaint. She is an amazing model and I loved every second with her. If you are interested in working with her, contact her on facebook. She also did an amazing job with all the jewelry and makeup as well. Thank you to the Ooooh La La Boutique in Starkville for letting us borrow all the jewelry and accessories as well - they turned out amazing! And to Brii for doing an amazing job on the hair - thank you!


Also, thank you to the Jackie O'House for letting us shoot there. Maritta and I both fell in love with the house while we were there. What I love about this house is that there is always someone around to help you, but they stay out of your way and dont bother you so if you go and stay, its like its your own personal antebellum home, but if you need anything, there is always someone to help... love that!


I am always looking for new vendors to work with... if you are interested, email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com


So now that youve seen this one, betcha cant wait to come back for the other two... :)

No comments: