Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Riley & Landon - Columbus MS Photographer

Ok, yall are going to have to bear with me as I figure this new blogger format out - not a fan, but that might change... hopefully I can remember how to post as the days go by... :)

While you are waiting for me to get caught up, how about enjoying these two gorgeous boys! Riley and Landon are so, so sweet (once they wake up totally), but I loved hanging out with them... I hope you will too!Riley just keeps getting bigger every time I see him!Thanks for hanging in there with me... hopefully Ill get it figured out... :)

No comments: