Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Link Love Tuesday - Columbus MS Photographer

One of the pictures I had in Thursdays art show... its from the first part of the Cinderella shoot.. second part is coming soon!


I dont know why I can never get a post up on Monday... Im always trying to get my ducks in a row and before I know it, the day is gone... But anyway... I hope yall are ready and have some time on your hands b/c I have been busy, busy, busy finding the good stuff for you... I even went so far as putting into handy dandy categories for you since there is so much awesomeness... so yeah, make sure you click through today!



WEDDING ATTIRE


Hands down – THE coolest groomsmen picture EVER!!!! (cmon you know you want to check it out)



One of my alltime favorite wedding dresses



One of my alltime favorite weddings… including the dress



If you don’t know who Ian Stuart is, then you definitely want to check out his wedding dresses… oh my goodness… talk about absolutely delight!



The wedding chicks have definitely been on the ball lately… J But I died when I saw the first pic in this post – that braid with the flowers?!!! Ive been brainstorming ever since on how to use it in a shoot… the rest of the post is pretty cute too



Super-super-cute rings… I want the bunny ear one



Super modern wedding dresses…. Love!



colored wedding dress + teal writing desk + open field + vintage inspiration = love!



Love how they show a variety of matching ties – plus a 20% discount



Winged wedding shoes = coolest wedding shoes ever!



the netting hair piece is killing me… LOVE this shoot and would love to do a variation of it one day… any takers?



FOOD


Orange creamsicle cupcakes?!!!! Yes please!



As if creamsicle cupcakes weren’t enough… how about some chocolate cake – that’s made without milk or eggs? Yeah, that’s what Im talking about



The cake, the cake, the cake!!!! You must go sneak a peek!



And how pretty is this one?!!!



Chocolate lasagna… do I need any more words or have you already clicked over?!!!



A mini-pie maker?!!! Cutest thing ever!



cast iron skillets shaped like all the states… totally cool, but be warned they are on the expensive side



homemade pizza pockets… yummm!



lasagna cupcakes… seems like the perfect dinner for me and my kids!



13 cheeses everyone should know… you know for when you want to look smarter… :)



WEDDING STYLE


Cutest wedding Ive seen in a long, long time



Loving the shoes, the pinwheels and the flower arch!!! (and its touted as totally budget friendly)



I normally don’t do neutral colors, but this bouquet is really, really pretty and would still look good in pictures 20 years from now without looking trendy



This wedding ceremony set is one of the coolest things Ive ever seen (scroll down to about the middle of the post and you’ll see what I mean) – I keep wondering how I can make it and use it in every day life (Im weird)



I love science-infused weddings (being a chemistry major myself, surprise, surprise)… and you don’t get much cuter than a pi/pie day wedding



Black wedding flowers?!!! Be still my heart.



everything about this is seriously too cute for words (bordering on making me want to vomit), but what I really love is that window frame for a seating chart



DIY


DIY huge paper flowers… brainstorming how to use these in a shoot



Or maybe some that are a little more manageable… I love the idea of a paper bouquet b/c it never dies



DIY origami animals… if you have lots of time on your hands, then this would make for a really cute, cheap way to decorate for parties and receptions



Download an easy fill in the blank schedule for the wedding day, fill it in and hand it out to all of your wedding party and family so no one has an excuse to be late and everyone knows where to be without bothering you all day



How to make your own lightbulb chandelier?!!!! Oh my goodness – yes!



Fun thing to do the next time your kid says they are bored… lots of good memories to be made (it does require a little bit of planning ahead though)



ART/FAMILY/KIDS





I want this balloon lamp so, so bad (but the lady rocking horse kind of freaks me out)



very cool ombre desk



One of the coolest kids birthday parties Ive seen in a long, long time… bonus: it’s a classic theme that will never go out of style (those fruit and veggie trays are even irresistible!)



I have to read this often



Got empty cereal boxes? You know you do… how about using them to better the world – this is a great project to get your kids involved in as well



This killed me... Im in a puddle on the floor... only read with some tissues.



So yeah, like I said... a lot of awesomeness today... and seriously, you should click through every single link, I bet you will be surprised at what you find... :) Id love to chat about the stuff you are loving right now... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

No comments: