Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, April 23, 2012

Merit Award - Columbus MS Photographer

As I mentioned earlier... I participated in the Cotton District Arts Festival Jurored art show this past Saturday... and I won a Merit Award.  I was so, so excited!

I entered 3 photos, and the one that I loved was the one that took the award.  It made me feel so validated as an artist.  There is absolutly no better feeling than to know that someone believes in your work.  Amazing!

(not digging this new blogger)

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Love this! The colors are gorgeous!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Thanks Rachael!