Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Rose Tattoo - Columbus Ms Photographer

Last night was the opening of The Rose Tattoo and from what I hear, it went really well... I also got news that two of my pictures made the Starkville Daily News front page yesterday - awesome.... so I thought Id share those with you today... :)
This one wasnt in the paper, but I just love of it of Daniel!
Congrats to everyone in the play and the ones behind the scenes at well.... it is wonderful and you have much to be proud of!

Too much to do today.... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com


No comments: