Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, September 14, 2012

Tina & Robert: the wedding part 3 - Columbus MS Photographer

Alright, so we finally get to the wedding and reception... It was absolutely so sweet and Robert and Tina have the most amazing families, and I got to be a part of it for a day or so, and I couldnt have felt more blessed...

two of Tina's daughters, arent they cute?!Here comes the bride.... I love silhouette pictures.I mentioned they were fun, right?!On to the reception....And receptions make for the BEST people watching... :)Dont you wonder what they are talking about? I bet it good!Got to tweet about it!Love how the mirror reflects their faces.The best way to end the night... laughing in the arms of the one that you love!And of course, you know I gotta include a ring shot... :)Tina and Robert, yall are truly amazing.... you are so blessed to have found each other and to have the opportunity to make it official. Your family and friends are so special - I hope we stay friends for a long time!

Have a great weekend everyone!

As I said before, I will be out of the office starting this afternoon through Tuesday, so if you email me and I dont get back to you until next week, thats why!

Love yall!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com


No comments: