Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, September 24, 2012

Sneak Peek - Columbus Ms Photographer


I did Gabe's birthday pics a few weeks back but havent really gotten to post them yet, but soon!  This is probably my favorite of the whole lot... b/c it absolutely says "Gabe" to me.  We were just talking and he was trying to think - goodness, I love that boy.   Cant wait to show you some more of the shoot tomorrow!

Man, it is starting to get crazy around here... and it doesnt promise to let up until December.  I am so, so thankful to be so busy.  It makes me so happy... and busy it is.  By the time, December gets here, I will be layed out on the floor, super exhausted... but then after about a week, I will be ready to start it all over again.   Funny how that works.

So if you were thinking about scheduling a session, NOW is the time - email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and lets get you set up.  I think I have about 4 spots left for the year... yes, the year, so dont wait.  And just to let you know, I am not doing mini-sessions this year, my calendar has just been too booked, so if you were waiting for those, please stop waiting and go ahead and book your session now... I hate turning people away.

Happy Monday... hope the rest of your week rocks!

No comments: