Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tina & Robert: the wedding part 2 - Columbus MS Photographer

Ok, lets go ahead and get to the good stuff... the pics of the bride and groom - what a gorgeous, fun couple - I LOVED taking their pictures and because we did pictures before the ceremony, we had plenty of time to get some amazing stuff... here, check it out for yourself!

See, didnt I tell you Tina was beautiful!the great thing about antebellum homes... they usually have some fun wallpaper!the first look... I love this part!Love this one.... :)And they lived happily ever after...

Ceremony and Reception will be up next tomorrow... such a sweet and intimate ceremony... :)


So excited that tomorrow is Friday and ready to get the weekend started... I will be out of the office on Monday and Tuesday, so if I dont get back to you until Wednesday, that is the reason and its not because Im ignoring you or anything... :)


Have a great Thursday!


Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

No comments: