Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, July 6, 2012

Tomorrow!!!!! - Columbus MS Photographer

(another hint at the sin pics)

Tomorrow is the day!!!! Im so excited! Tomorrow is the art show for the Seven Deadly Sins - Ive been working on these since April!!! Thats 3 months of working on one project and tomorrow it will all be revealed. I couldnt love these prints any more than I already do.... this has been one of my most favorite projects - b/c I did them my way, without having to take any advice or instructions from anyone else, so they could be as weird or crazy as I wanted. And I love them.

And get this... each one is printed on a gorgeous 16x24 canvas. They look amazing.

The show is tomorrow from 5:30 - 7:30 at the Renee Reedy studio in downtown Columbus - its across from the Rosenweig and under Cafe on Main. Its come and go and free food and drinks are provided so definitely a win-win.

Please come and stop by and say hey to me... you have no idea how much it would mean on this particular show.... :)

Also, each canvas will be available for purchase for only $150 (canvases this size are normally around $300), or you can buy the whole set for $700.... or next week, I will be offering them for only $100 each or buy the whole set for $500. The catch is that if you wait, the one you wanted may be gone. I only plan to ever print one - and these are available at the show. Tomorrow!

So excited... I cant wait to meet everyone and see what you think.... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

No comments: