Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, July 27, 2012

Personal Friday - Columbus MS Photographer

So I thought Id take a minute and introduce you to another member of the family that doesnt make it on the blog too often (if ever, Im not sure). This is Dash, our cat... he is about 9 years old and he has turned into a cranky old man.... he is the neediest cat Ive ever met and loves to meow incessently and needs attention constantly. Ha ha - everyone who comes in our house and sees him says "oh my goodness, that is a big cat" - I never think of him as as big cat (honestly, you should see my mom's cat, thats a big cat!), but he does resemble a big, fat marshmallow. Sometimes, he gets on my ever-living, last nerve, but I still love him and our living room would be super lonely without him... :)

Hope yall have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I loved the big kitty when I met him, he's absolutely beautiful.