Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Seven Deadly Sins: Envy - Columbus Ms Photographer

Alright, here we go - the second in the series... and I love it. I so love these girls - this shoot was probably one of the most fun b/c these girls are hilarious - and it was like 100 degrees outside so it was super hot, but they kept going. I think they had quite a good time getting to beat up on each other... :)

Hope you are enjoying the series... :)

In other news, is there anyone out there who is looking for a super easy job - would be perfect for a homeschooled senior or a person in college. The hours are from 6:45 - 7:40 AM and 2:00 - 3:30 in the afternoon. We pretty much just need someone to get the kids to school and get them after school. Would be a great way to make some easy spending cash and its pretty much you watching tv (or you could study if you need to)... let me know if you are interested - email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

No comments: