Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Seven Deadly Sins: Greed - Columbus Ms Photographer

(click on pic to view larger)

So Greed was the next shoot that we did in the series... and turns out this is one of the biggest favorites for everyone. Carl did an amazing job and we had so much fun - even if I dragged him around town and cemetery in the rain... :) Everyone wants to know how I got a huge safe out to photograph, so here is my secret: I didnt. I just noticed an interesting building one day and stopped to walk around and look at it, and lo and behold, there was this huge safe laying outside - just days before the greed shoot, and then I thanked God for blessing us with it.

This one looks amazing on canvas - the colors are so rich and just pop... and still available for only $100.

We went and saw Batman last night... we dont get out to movies too often, but this is the one that we had been waiting all summer for.... and it was good! Even Anne Hathaway, whom I didnt have much faith in before the movie - ha... :)

Anyway... so glad its Tuesday - I hope you are enjoying it!
-addie

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

This one is my favorite and I'm glad to hear that Anne Hathaway did a good job because I just can't imagine her as catwoman.

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

I could not either, but she actually did really good