Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, July 20, 2012

Personal Friday - Columbus MS Photographer

And we're back (anyone remember that Jimmy Fallon SNL radio skit?!!)... anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is still here reading - this week has been tough and crazy, so I havent gotten to post as much as I wanted, but Im definitely still here!


And since its personal Friday, here are some pics from last weeks VBS at Shaeffers Chapel... we had so much fun and I took a million pictures... but I dont like putting kids pics on the blog without parental permission - so if you are a parent of a kid who was at VBS, let me know you are ok with it and Ill put pics of your kids up... :)


Gabe... cant believe he will be 8 in less than a month... such his mama's son.I dont even have words for how much I love this girl.... goodness, she holds my heart.It wont be too long before this little boy is 8 as well... I cant believe it.


Hope yall have an amazing Friday and weekend... :)


Oh, and I will (finally!!!!) be releasing all my new material and stuff soon - which means things will be turned upside down... so this is kind of a last call of sorts - if you like the prices and products that I offer now, better be emailing me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and get your session scheduled, b/c once the new stuff comes out, you will have to abide by the new prices (and I wont be offering up a cd anymore either).... so dont wait, my fall schedule is filling up fast!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

No more cds :(

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

yeah, its just too hard to keep people honest... I am sad about it too (I will still offer them for weddings though)