Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Gustine Family - Columbus MS Photographer

See, I told you this session was coming up... and it was definitely worth the wait! How cute is this family?!!! Im like the luckiest person in the world in that I get to do what I love and my clients are the best - ever. And how amazing has this weather been lately - the Japanese Magnolias are in bloom and they are gorgeous!How cute is this face?!!! I cant get enough of it.Sweet dad moment.Sweet mom moment.Ive heard rumors that Rivers doesnt usually like strangers or really anyone for that matter... but I didnt really see any evidence of it - we were eating each other up. I think it goes without saying that I love kids (I guess you have to in this business, right?)... I just loved this little boy and could eat him right up.

Now that the weather is getting nicer, my calendar is starting to fill up... dont wait - the flowers are already starting to bloom - you dont want to miss it! Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com with any questions - Id love to hear from you!

No comments: