Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Emma - 5 year pics - Columbus Ms Photographer.

As I said in the previous post, I always make time for at least one photo session a year for each of my kids... and this was Emma's. Emma turned 5 just two days after Wallace turned 7 - it was a crazy weekend, so both of their pictures got pushed back a little. Emma is on the blog pretty often because she is my muse and I love working with her - I think the pictures will be easy to see why.
I couldnt decide between color or sepia - she has the most beautiful face.
Probably one of my all time favorite pictures... she looks so heavy metal, right?
Things are going a little crazy in our lives right now - so many ups and downs and bumps and bruises... but we are hanging in there - we wouldnt be Talleys if we werent stubborn to the core... I am doing my best to keep the blog updated, so thanks for being so understanding... :)

I want to have a contest - email me some ideas at talleyimages@yahoo.com :)

1 comment:

A Day In The Life said...

Wonderful job as always and you're right, she does have a beautiful face. The sepia made her seem older though :( Just an opinion :)