Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Whole Burns Family Clan - Columbus MS Photographer

You probably remember Caitlyn and Tyler, and the Long family and when I said that Jessica and I have been friends forever - forever! So she finally talked her siblings into sending me their kids for a little bit and we finally got a good picture of all of them for Mrs Marsha (Jessica's mom, whom I love!)...


So lets get started... :) Look at those eyelashes... awesome.

We got this one and I think its probably my favorite - we worked really hard for it...Because Tyler was NOT having his picture taken that day... :)



Such beautiful children.
I dont think we did too bad... :) I thoroughly enjoyed all my mini-sessions this year - I thought there was way too much fun for just 30 minutes.... man, I love my clients and feel so lucky to have them - thank you!


So its almost the end of the year and someone is having a birthday... shhhh.... :)


I am so, so excited for the bridal shows that are upcoming next year - oh my goodness, I cannot wait to show you what I have been working on - I hope it blows you away... so much work, but so worth it. I cant wait to meet all the new brides - its always one of my most favorite parts of the year, so yall make sure you come see me!


feel free to leave comments or email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - Id love to hear how your Christmas was!

2 comments:

Fitra2009 said...

Happy Holiday !!!

Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

Talley Images said...

cool, thank!