Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Jimmy - Columbus MS Photographer

I love, love, love when I become good friends with one of my clients, especially one of my brides b/c I get to be with them one of their biggest days of their lives - and I get to be the one who captures all the little in between moments.... Robin is one of those clients - I just love her to death, she is really one of the nicest people Ive ever met and been one of my biggest cheerleaders... and her wedding was one of my alltime favorites - I still look at the pictures and am so grateful that I got to be a part of it all. So I was super excited when she booked one of my mini-sessions for her step-son, Jimmy.... and Robin and Carl were going to be there to hang out as well... yay! I think they are going to have a real heartbreaker on their hands when he gets a little older... :)LOVE this red door we found.How cool is that reflection of the Princess theater... thanks Carl for the great idea!I so love, love, love this whole family... they are the best-est!Im trying to post every day -Id love to hear your thoughts on it - are you enjoying it? Or just wish I would stop already? Is there anything you would like to see on the blog?

Id love to do some vendor reviews - especially local wedding ones b/c brides are always asking me for recommendations - Id love to give them some good ones... so if you are a vendor, or know one that would be great, please send them my way... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

I also wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who took the time out to read and help Kaliah's family yesterday - thanks in part to you, they are now fully funded. They will meet their daughter for the first time on Christmas and she will be coming home with them. One less orphan.... thank you.

No comments: