Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, December 19, 2011

The Shedd Family - Columbus MS Photographer

I have the best families... I seriously love them. And I love watching their kids grow from session to session... check it out here and here - can you believe how much they grow and change... except for mom and dad - I dont think they age at all.

These two are just the sweetest together.
Dont you want to eat her up?!!!These are from one of my mini-session shoots - and those are always fun... cant wait to show you some more from those.

Wow, Christmas is this week! Cant get over it.... cant believe that 2011 is coming to a close - its been a good year, a hard year, and a year full of lessons, and a year full of thankfulness. I have gained so much. I know 2012 is going to be amazing. I can already feel it.

I did my last wedding for the year this past Saturday, so consider this my official notice - I am done for the rest of the year.... from here on out, it will be Christmas and birthdays, new years, good food, my family, wedding editing, and bridal show prepping.... hopefully I can find a little bit of rest in there somewhere.

Oh, and lots of blogging... dont skip out on me just b/c its Christmas... I have tons of stuff still to post... :)

Id love to hear from you... just email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Alex said...

These photos are so sweet :) I love the third one down!