Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, September 8, 2008

Bethanie

Can you believe it's time for Senior Pictures already? I love doing these - seniors are usually up for anything and make the whole shoot fun, fun, fun!

Bethanie was no exception.... This shoot was so fun and she let me just get creative - she even did a "Rock the Dress" session right in the middle, which turned out fabulous, by the way....

She has an amazing smile!


I love the urban feel of these...



How gorgeous is this girl.... seriously!







These are just stunning....


I went for a real vintage feel on this one, and I really like how it turned out


We found this amazing pink wall, and the girl in me couldnt couldnt enough!









Yeah, had to get that jump shot in!


I love the bird in the corner...




(click on any of the pics to make them bigger and to see all the cool little details)

The weather is getting so nice, its getting really enjoyable to be outside. And because of that.... I am booking up.... I have one Saturday left in September, and then I start booking for October.... and October is going to be so nice this year - the leaves are already starting to change, and the colors are going to be beautiful. If you are thinking about a session in October, then I would encourage you to start looking at weekends and emailing me about dates at talleyimages@yahoo.com so that you can make sure you get the one you want.

No comments: