Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Joshua

Joshua.... his parents were friends of my husband and I since college, so when we found out they were having a baby, we were so excited..... and when I found out they were coming back to visit family, well, I jumped at the chance to take pictures of their precious first child. And precious he is. He didnt make a peep the whole time I was taking pictures. He just layed in the shade and was quite content. It was just a joy!



How cute is that diaper cover?!!


I love the detail shots when it comes to babies.... I can never get enough of those sweet hands and feet.




I adore how the green is so bright against all the white




This is just too sweet for words... he could pass for a little angel


It doesnt hurt that his mom is pretty..... :)


Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com to set up your session!

No comments: