Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sophie, Amelia and Caleb

I absolutely adore this family. They just made my day to be around them. We went to the park in Meridian, which was all new to all of us. So there was plenty to see and plenty to explore. The neatest thing about it is that they have huge flocks of Canadian geese all over the place and they seemed pretty tame and would let you walk up in them. Caleb, especially, loved this - his nickname is now "The Goose Whisperer". I had such a fun time - thank you for letting me do this!



The Goose Whisperer in action

and not one bit afraid....

It seems that this park has actual mounties that ride around... this hors was taking a break for the moment, and the kids were delighted








After the horses and geese, we need a rest.... and found a swing in the shade

Each child is so different, but so beautiful and precious.



Guess it comes from precious, beautiful parents....


Family portrait!


One cool dude!


Again.... g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s.





Love the sister shot!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com to get your session scheduled

No comments: