Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, September 12, 2008

Ward and Cailyn

I dont know if this brother and sister team have ever thought about modeling, but they would be awesome at it. Not only are they adorable, but they can take direction. And best of all - they were alot of fun to be around. We had a great time!

How cute are they?!!



Im so into this vintage feel right now.... LOVE this one



the flowers were gorgeous.... had to take advantage of it before they were all gone!







this one cracks me up...



yeah man.... look at the height on this guy!


Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com to see how you can get your own session!

No comments: