Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Zoe, Jada and Cade

Three kids at one time can be a feat for anyone.... especially a photographer... especially in the blazing mississippi heat. But these 3 - Zoe, Jada and Cade..... they made it easy. They were so cute in their matching outfits and did so well at pictures for such a young age.
How adorable are these sisters?!!
Their little brother is pretty cute too!
We made sure to get the whole family in on the action....
Even their grandmother.... how sweet!
Had to take advantage of those railroad tracks again.... love these!
We were lucky enough to see an actual train came by and the girls were mesmerized

These children were just beautiful.... as evidenced by these...
How gorgeous are his eyes?

Coke should call me up to use this picture in their advertising - its too cute!

And oh, how I adore this look.....
Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com to set up your appointment!

No comments: