Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Macadyn

Macadyn (pronounced Muh-cay-den) was adorably sweet.... a bit shy at first, but she came around and played along.... she was just one of the most precious children Ive ever had the pleasure of photographing. She was such a little lady and she loved her mom and dad - all 3 were so fun to be around.

I dont think she could get any cuter if she tried.


Oh, and did I mention this girl was strong....


The many faces of Macadyn





So what should I do next?












I could eat this face up....


ok, admit it, this picture just made you smile




I simply adore this picture!


Sweet feet.....


Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com to set up your appointment today!

No comments: