Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, December 28, 2012

Personal Friday - Columbus MS Photographer

We are back to Personal Fridays around here.... this is one from Christmas 2007... Emma had just turned 1 and Gabe was 3.... I love the look on Emma's face... and Gabe learning to drive was something!  So much fun.... I cant believe how much theyve grown up.

Hope yall have a great weekend!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Admiring the persistence you put into your site and in depth information you
present. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed
information. Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your
RSS feeds to my Google account.

Also visit my page :: maxwell house lite coffee coupons