Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, November 23, 2009

Gini & Matt - the wedding

I am so late on blogging this wedding, but cant rush greatness, I guess... ha ha... This was my first outdoor wedding and it did not disappoint - it was cold, but so worth it! Words are just not enough for this wedding so I will just let the pictures speak for themselves... except to say - oh my goodness, how gorgeous was the light for the "first look" - arent they absolutely dreamy. And for something different this time... Ill start with the details!










































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































As always, click on the pics for a better view.
.
Thank you, Matt & Gini, for being so memorable... I wish you all the best!

No comments: