Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, November 23, 2009

The Norwood Family

This family was so incredibly sweet - I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them. And oh my goodness, check out the mug on this little boy... couldnt you just eat him up?!!
























































































Ok, tell me this doesnt look like fun... bet you are looking out the window to see if there are any leaves left for you to play in... :) Norwood family, thank you so much for letting me spend a little bit of an afternoon with you. I had such a good time and you are so amazing. Hope you enjoy the pics!

No comments: