Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Minichino Family

I just love this family... no really I do! Amanda is one of my best friends - we were college roommates and she was in my wedding... and her son, Austin, is in my daughter's class and is one of her best friends... Dont you love that?! We had a gorgeous day for pictures so we took full advantage... we visited Riverwalk and some of the beautiful displays they had downtown.



















































































































































































Well, this has been one busy year... and I could not be more thankful! I have had some of the most amazing, beautiful clients. I am pretty much booked for the rest of the year and will be taking a much needed break in December to actually see my family - I think theyve missed me.... :)

No comments: