Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, November 23, 2009

The Alston Family

Now, here was a fun family... especially this little girl. She was a total firecracker... and I love that! She did photos on her terms, even though I think it may have driven her mom a little crazy. That's what most girls do, I think. But she sure is pretty!






































































































































Thank you Alston's for being wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I am so glad that you found me. You are such a beautiful family - and I cannot wait to meet the newest member! Hope you enjoy the pics and have a great Thanksgiving - you are so blessed!

No comments: