Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jessica

I dont know if Ive said it enough, but I absolutely LOVE senior girl photo shoots? They are pretty much the equivalent of a model shoot but without all the attitude. Jessica was a dream to photograph. She is gorgeous and complely open to whatever crazy idea I threw out there. I will admittedly say that I have so many favorites from this shoot that I didnt do a good job of editing them down so sit back and relax and get ready for a total picture overload.





















































































































































































































































































































































































That last shot leaves me weak in the knees I love it so much... :) If you havent already, you have to click on these individually to view them larger... you must!
.
Thank you Jessica for being one of my favorite subjects to shoot. You really should be a model.... you are completely beautiful and I had so much fun.... :)

No comments: