Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, December 10, 2007

Sunrise

Some days I just dont carry my big camera with me b/c Im just going to work and then back home. If I think of something to photograph, then I can just grab my camera at home and go shoot. As I was leaving for work one day before dawn, I noticed a slight hint of light and noticed that there seemed to be a bit more color than usual. I turned the car around and went back for my camera. I headed to a large hill that was close to work and snapped away. It was glorious! I was a few minutes late to work that day, but I think it was worth it.


Its like the sky was on fire!



No comments: