Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, December 6, 2007

Downtown Columbus

As I am want to do, any free second I have when the weather is nice, I am outside taking pics.... usually I just walk around and snap whatever strikes my fancy and make mental notes on places that would make for good portraits....

These are from one fall afternoon in downtown Columbus. I just parked my car, got out with my camera and walked around.

I love how the yellow contrasts so pretty with everything else in this pic



while walking around, I encountered this beautiful Siamese cat with the most gorgeous blue eyes, lucky for me, it was friendly and liked having its picture taken.... this has got to be one of my all-time favorite shots b/c I know that I will probably never get anything like it ever again


Columbus is famous for its antebellum homes

No comments: