Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, December 13, 2007

David Wesley

David Wesley is two and full of energy! It took a minute to warm up to me, but once he did, we had a great time. We went to three different locations, and by the time we were done, he was ready for a nap (I think the same goes for me and his parents as well).

Isnt he cute?







a chance to walk on the car (right before he got changed into another outfit) - what could be better for a 2 year old


His mom requested that we do a few Christmas shots so she could pick one to use for their Christmas cards




I did this shot with the Christmas card in mind - so they could "write" on the left hand side and it was totally different than any other Christmas card out there


I adore the vintage feel of these... makes me think of those sweet 50's postcards







1 comment:

HeyJules said...

Great stuff, Addie! You've really got the eye for portraits!