Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, December 28, 2007

Katie and Cody

Katie and Cody drove all the way from Maryland to have me take their pictures.... ok, so maybe they also have family down here that they wanted to spend Christmas with, but I was excited that we were going to do a session while they are down....

I know, I know, I did not do a good job of narrowing these down to show you, but it was just too hard to narrow it down any further than these.... the session went so great... they are alot of fun, and lets face it, its easy to have a great session when both people are gorgeous.... :)








Oh yeah! We have lots of fun during a session....















alot of people probably wont "get" this one, but I absolutely love it

No comments: