Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Norwood Family - Columbus MS Photographer

You might just recognize this family from this session, or you may not, since this little man has just grown up on me... I cant get over how big he has gotten. But he still has the sweetest family.I love little boy serious looks... :)Im not totally sure what it is, but I love black and white playground pics... :)Thank you Norwood family for letting me spend time with yall again - yall are just delightful and so is that little man of yours - you need to tell him to stop growing up so much though... :)

Not really caring for this sudden snap of cold weather, thankfully it seems to be warming back up a bit.... and I cant believe tomorrow is December - where did the year go? I cant believe it... but its been a good year - and for that, I am so, so thankful.

So thank you.

Got questions? You can always email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

No comments: