Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Fair Family - Columbus Ms Photographer

Courtney and I were friends way, way back in the day in college (am I that old?!) so I was really excited to get back in touch this summer. So when she told me wanted to do a shoot, I was excited... umm, did i mention that Courtney is a tall, blonde with an equally gorgeous family? Yeah... lucky me... :)

Seriously, how cute are these kids?!!!
Didnt I tell you...Ummm... not to mention they picked a gorgeous day - and the leaves had just started turning... does it get any better?Love the sun flare... :)things I love about this picture: 1. the geese and te children mimic each other, 2. the trees almost look like they are on fire with all the different colored foliage across the lakeLove those in-between moments.


(ok, what is up with blogger's weird formatting - ugh, so frustrating)

thank you Courtney for having a beautiful family - and even more so for letting me be the one to capture all the memories... I had a great time and Im sad that you live so far away... I want to hang out with yall... :)

I have had a cancelation for this Saturday - Nov 19th - which means I have 2 mini-sessions open for this Saturday: 2:45 - 3:15 and 3:30 - 4:00 and then I will be completely booked for the year... After the mini-sessions i will be booking for next year - cant wait! If you are interested, email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

Or if you have any questions or comments... I would LOVE to hear from you... watcha waiting for?

1 comment:

Barb said...

Beautiful family and pictures!