Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Aiden - Columbus MS Photographer

And now back to our regularly scheduled program... :)

Not often do I get a request to shoot in the cemetery - but if you know me at all, then you can imagine how excited I was by that.... and then when I found out it was the most adorable, blonde-haired one year old boy - be still my heart!Look at this face!Can you stand it?!!!After the cemetery, we hit up some kudzu and the playground.... Aiden had such a good time. Love these little moments.He has a really sweet mama too... :)Well, I hope yall are ready to get back to some real business... goodness knows, you are probably tired of seeing my mug on this blog... :) I have lots and lots to post - its been keeping me super busy, and for that Im super thankful. Speaking of... I cannot believe its November already! Wow!

That means Christmas is coming up soon, soon, soon.... if you were thinking about getting some pictures done, Im still deciding about the mini-sessions (see bottom of last post), but I need to know something ASAP... like right now! If you are interested, email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - I would love to hear from you!

No comments: