Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Heather & Bryan - Columbus MS Wedding Photographer

I know what you are thinking... finally, she is getting the wedding pictures up... Ill just go ahead and apologize - I never meant for it to take so long, but alas, life is crazy sometimes.... but just to show you I do want to make up for it, Ive decided to post a million pictures for your enjoyment... :)

Heather and Bryan definitely proved that you dont need a huge budget to make a wedding beautiful and special and all your own... check out some of these cool details
Love how the stained glass looked on the rings
Love these two flower shots... the light was just perfect


Doesnt it look yummy?

Its always great when you can have a little fun during formal pictures....





I cant decide if I like this one better in color or sepia... which one do you like?


Love this one of the bridesmaids all helping...
Waiting for it all to start...

Im not sure why, but most of my favorites from this ceremony are black and white... I took tons of color pics, but there is just something about the black and white ones from this wedding that I love. (you should click on these to view themm larger)









And the reception was a blast.... everyone had so much fun.... :)
Feeding each other cake... :)
First dance


I never did find out what she was saying.... but I sure was curious... :)




Love these two...


More dancing... :)
That is some major air to catch those flowers... :)
Bubbles are always my favorite for the goodbye... :)

Thank you Bryan and Heather for letting me be a small party of your big day... I wish yall all the best!
.
Lately, Ive had a lot of brides ask for my prices... if you are curious, you can find them at http://www.talleyimages.com/ under "investment"... Ive had quite a few bookings lately, so I am so grateful for that - and Im so grateful that I got to meet so many cool people at the bridal show... :)
.
Ok, I will try not to take so long to get the next wedding up.... but next, Im going to talk about my new senior rep program... should be fun.
.
Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com I would love to help you out!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

These pics are wonderful! As one of the bridesmaids, I think you did an awesome job!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

awww - sweet, thank you, that means so much!!!